Management & Administration)
Delicato Family Vineyards
Delicato Family Vineyards (DFV Wines) has an immediate opportunity for a Project Coordinator located in our Manteca office, reporting to the Corporate Project Manager.
DFV Wines is a family-owned winery with over 87 years of experience in California winemaking and winegrowing. DFV Wines is one of the fastest growing wine companies in the industry with wineries and vineyard interests in the Monterey, Lodi, Sonoma and Napa Valley. Well known for its steadfast commitment to crafting wines of the highest quality, the DFV Wines’ portfolio consists of Gnarly Head, Bota Box, 337/181, Brazin, Loredona, Black Stallion, Massimo, Irony, Twisted, and Delicato.
The Project Coordinator acting on their own initiative and within ISO guidelines is responsible for the management of assigned corporate projects, providing assistance with other specific project elements as required and administration of the corporate project database.
Duties/Essential Functions (E)
E Works with Corporate Project Manager on new product and product change initiatives for all DFV business units, communicating to all stakeholders on project progress and timelines.
E Responsible for the on time delivery of all projects. Continually probe for bottlenecks and other potential problems while using soft skills to propel project completion.
E Work with the customer to create a project plan containing objectives, timeline, priorities, and risks. Maintain this plan daily and proactively communicate with customers and internal team members to do so.
E Coordinate activities of internal support organization to achieve project timeline.
- Use influence, resourcefulness and initiative to minimize the effect of delays on the project plan. Propose solutions and make decisions on priority tradeoffs within and between projects, as needed.
- Address and resolve project conflicts.
- Provide proactive communication status updates to the customer and other key stakeholders weekly. Communicate in a concise, businesslike manner, within context.
- Manage expectations up, down and laterally.
- Responsible for all project documentation and project database accuracy. Provide timely updates on all project information for both internal and external use.
- Based on metrics established, responsible for overall quality of project. Influence others in project team to provide high level of quality and efficiency, keeping projects on time and delivering a high level of client satisfaction.
Education: Ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree relevant major preferred, such as Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Project Management)
Experience: 3+ years business experience with preferably 1-2 years Project Management experience (non-technical).
Knowledge: Understanding of CPG design/development concepts & processes. Must have established project management knowledge, excellent business acumen and proven ability to apply scientific problem-solving methods. Consultative approach to people management (i.e., interviewing, analysis, idea generation, problem solving). Ability to multi-task with keen attention to detail. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Demonstrate leadership qualities including self-motivation, resilience, positive attitude, and a team player. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. PMP Certification, a plus. Proficient in MS Office(Excel, MS Project, Word, PowerPoint).
DFV Wines offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life coverage, short and long term disability, 401(k) with a Company match, Paid Time Off, holidays and more.
Qualified candidates may submit resume to:
Delicato Family Vineyards, HR
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915